Linux Jumpstart for UNIX System Administrators (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no Pre-requisites for this course.
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
Learn how to transfer your generic UNIX system administration skills to the administration of Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux and/or SUSE Linux.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Discuss the history of Linux
- Perform a network and automatic installation
- Use Linux online documentation
- Understand and manipulate Linux startup and shutdown flow
- Identify system administration tools
- Identify and use utilities to install and update software packages
- Identify and use common Linux block devices
- Describe, create, and use Linux filesystems
- Create and manage Linux users and groups
- Learn common troubleshooting methods
- Describe and use memory management utilities
- Describe and configure virtualization using Xen