Linux On-line Suite (SPVC)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no Pre-requisites for this course.
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
Go from never having seen Linux to a certified Linux Administrator in as little as 90 hours. Beginning with the basics of the Linux Operating System, this bundle of programs moves at a comfortable pace to advanced high-level administration operations.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- To install and configure Linux on your personal workstation
- To use this workstation in your day-to-day business
- File management
- Shell basics
- Process monitoring
- Basic system configuration
- Install Linux from a network install server, setup network install servers and perform automated installs
- Manage system and services startup and shutdown
- Select and use system administration tools when appropriate
- Configure and manage printers
- Use packaging tools to create, install, and de-install packages
- Configure and manage the X Window System and VNC
- Manage logging
- Manage kernel services and configure the kernel
- Manage devices
- Manage hard disks, partitions, Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID), and Logical Volume Management (LVM)
- Create and manage file systems and file system quota
- Perform memory management
- Use scheduling tools
- Create and restore backups
- Perform user administration
- Apply user-level security
- Troubleshoot Linux problems
- TCP/IP Concepts