LLB in Legal Practice (Online)City University London
Preis auf Anfrage
- Islington (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Skills and Training
Skills and Training
The LLB in Legal Practice is a law degree with a difference. It enables you to combine essential legal knowledge with practical legal skills while gaining a valuable law degree.Course Overview
Developed jointly by City Law School and CILEx Law School, the degree is taught via supported distance learning, so you can study from anywhere. The legal practice electives fulfil all the academic study required to become a graduate member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (if a pass is achieved at the requisite level), which is what makes this programme so distinctive.
In common with other law degrees, the LLB in Legal Practice will also prepare you for further training if you want to become a solicitor or barrister. On graduating you will be able to apply legal theory to practical law with confidence, making you more employable than graduates who have studied a traditional law degree.CILEx Law School
City University London has linked up with CILEx Law School due to its unrivalled pedigree in delivering distance learning courses in law and legal practice.
CILEx Law School provides a named contact during office hours to help and advise you on course related matters, as well as handling the administration of your study exercises. When you enrol on the course you will be given access to CILEx Law School’s Student Area for your course-specific resources.Who is this course for
This LLB is for anyone who is interested in:
- gaining a qualifying law degree to use as a basis for further vocational training as a solicitor or barrister
- becoming a Chartered Legal Executive and achieving a law degree along the way
- having a head start amongst other law graduates in understanding how academic law is applied in legal practice
- retraining to a new career on redundancy, particularly if you are currently working in a law-related career such as the police service.
Please note that the LLB in Legal Practice (online) is for working professionals and you cannot apply to this course via UCAS.Further information
For more information, details regarding entry requirements and access to the online application process visit the CILEx website.