Lotus Domino 8 System Admin Operating FundamentalsNew Horizons CLC Hannover GmbH
- An 3 Standorten
Examining the Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes Architecture, including:
Recognizing the role of the Domino system administrator
Understanding the key elements of a Domino environment
- What are Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes?
- What is a Domino database?
- What is a composite application?
- What is a directory?
Performing Basic Administration Tasks, including:
Starting the Lotus Domino Administrator client
Using on-line help:
Navigating the Lotus Domino Administrator client Setting administration preferences
Examining Lotus Domino Security Mechanism, including:
Recognizing the elements used for Domino Security:
- What is a domain?
- What is a Domino Named Network?
- What is a certifier ID?
- What is a Notes ID?
- What is a server ID?
- What are certificates (Notes and X.509)
- What is an organization?
- What is an organizational unit?
Designing a hierachical naming scheme
Deciding on an authentication mechanism and anonymous access
Securing a database using the Access Control List
Securing a server using the server access list
Securing a workstation using the Execution Control List
Examining Mail Routing in Lotus Domino, including:
Understanding how Lotus Domino routes mail:
- What are the components for mail routing?
- What routing protocols does Lotus Domino support?
- How does mail route within a Domino Named Network?
- How does mail route between Domino Named Networks?
- Designing a mail routing topology