Major Event ManagementCity University London
Preis auf Anfrage
- Short course
- Islington (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Skills and Training
You will understand:
- the concept and role of major events in the market place;
- the key elements in planning and managing an event;
- the financial and legal contexts of events, the significance of marketing, sponsorship and promotion for events;
- a comprehensive understanding of the on-site operations and production processes, including key health and safety aspects;
- and the key points involved in preparing a risk assessment document.
Below is an indication of topics covered during the 10 week. This will be explained and confirmed by you tutor during you first class.Week 1
Introduction to Event Management; Impact of Major Events.
Introduction: ScaleWeek 2
Strategic Planning and EvaluationWeek 3
Intro to Event Marketing - Target Audiences.
Marketing and SponsorshipWeek 4
Staging and Event Design.
Logistics and Project ManagementWeek 5
Health and Safety / Risk ManagementWeek 6
Ticket Management and Sales.
Staging and Event DesignWeek 7
Event Marketing 2- Advertising and Promotion.
The Event Plan and Other DocumentsWeek 8
Legal Context - Contracts/ H&S/ Risk Management.
Licensing and ContractsWeek 9
Finance and BudgetsWeek 10
Event Sponsorship and Course Overview
Teaching and Assessment
Informal assessment will take place through group discussion, class room activities, and questions and answers sessions as guided by your tutor.