Make-up Artist Level 3 Diploma CourseHome Study Zone
£ 449 - (527 €)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Anatomy and Physiology
Make up artist
Bridal make up
Your course includes completion of the following modules all delivered in line with Habia guidelines:
- Health and Safety
- Consultation and Contra-Indications
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Skin
- Eyelash and brows
- Skin care
- Applying make-up and techniques
- Camouflage make-up
- Bridal make-up
- Body art Design and apply face and body art
- Fashion and photographic make-up
- Plan and provide airbrush make-up
- Media make up
- Create and cast small prosthetic pieces and bald caps
- Apply prosthetic pieces and bald caps
- Design and apply mendhi
- Marketing and Starting your own Business
Your practical session will include the following:
- Create a fresh flawless look, ideal for a client wanting minimal make-up
- Create a classic bridal look including the application of individual lash extensions
- Create contemporary glamour eyes including the use of liquid eyeliner and strip eyelashes
- How to sculpture a face with the use of shading and highlighting
Firstly you will start by covering all of the theory needed to prepare you to work with clients, completing assignments which will be marked by your Tutor.
You will then be ready to move on to your Video Tutorials which will give you the opportunity to practice everything you have learned and perfect your skills. You will be set tasks in certain procedures and in order to verify you have carried these out accurately, you will be required to send/email photographic evidence of your work to your Tutor, with contact details for the person you are practicing on.
Once you are ready, we will then arrange for you to attend a day‰Ûªs practical training, with a choice of various locations (see below). You will be assessed by observation of practical skills during the course together with oral questioning to clarify understanding.
N.B. The practical day is optional but students are encouraged to attend this session.
You will be required to bring your own model on the practical day and they will be needed at various intervals. You will also need to bring a camera in order to take photos of your before and after shots (video cameras are not permitted). All make-up will be provided for you, however if you would like to bring your own professional make-up kit, please feel free. Please wear professional attire.
Any other items required on the day will be provided by Learn Now; these will be made available to you in advance.
It doesn‰Ûªt stop there! So that you can practice using the best possible products available, we will provide you with a starter kit containing everything you need to complete your assessments
We will also provide you with a DVD that covers 26 different looks including day to evening looks in minutes and smokey eyes.
Your DVD will be of great help to you once you complete your course and start working on paying clients as it will provide you with an abundance of inspiration.