Management of Information Security and Risk: IT Risk and ResilienceCity University London
In Islington (Grossbritannien)
Preis auf Anfrage
- Bachelor's degree
- Islington (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Basic IT training
What will I learn?
- Basic concepts, definitions and types of requirements in dependability, security, resilience including reference to the relevant international standards and adopted good practices
- Systematic methods for identifying vulnerabilities and threats; basic concepts and examples about means for achieving resilience and security: avoidance, prevention, removal, mitigation and recovery at the technical and at the organisational levels
- Fundamental design trade-offs in formulating information security/resilience strategies; introduction to the means for assessing dependability and resilience and information assurance methodologies
- Basic concept of the risks due to the interdependencies between critical infrastructures (i.e. power grid reliance on telecommunication and vice versa, etc.) and methods of its quantification and management (interdependency analysis).
Teaching and AssessmentAssessment is coursework based consisting of a mixture of one or more of the following:
- peer reviews
- group work.