Management of Social and Affordable Housing - FdScAnglia Ruskin University
£ 9.250 - (10.737 €)
- Foundation degree
- Cambridge (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Skills and Training
Study our two-year foundation degree and apply to become a member of the Chartered Institute of Housing when you graduate. Our distance learning course is ideal if you work in the social housing sector and want to develop your skills and career opportunities.
Our course will help you develop the broad range of skills and understanding you'll need to manage staff, stakeholders and projects in the social housing sector.
You can study over a period of two years while continuing to work, exploring four main themes in depth:
- personal effectiveness, including team working, leadership, stress management and self-evaluation
- management skills, including project management, financial management, managing change, business development and income generation
- legislative and organisational context, covering ever-changing national and local policies, their impact on operational practice and multi-agency working
- managing customers and clients, covering customer service management, conflict resolution and managing stakeholders
You'll complete individual study and project work based on these four themes, with full support from your course tutor. Every year, we organise two workshops where you'll have the chance to meet your fellow students, along with specialist practitioners.
If you're wondering whether this is the right course for you, here are some jobs our students had when they started studying with us: Housing Officer, Neighbourhood Manager, Neighbourhood Coordinator, Resident Involvement Officer, Customer Services Consultant, Tenant Liaison Officer, Tenant Liaison Manager, Landlord Liaison Officer, Team Leader, Policy and Participation and Income Coordinator.
Many of our students have secured promotions as a result of studying this curse, so you may well finish your studies with a different job title to when you started.