Managing/12/isions in IBM Operational/12/ision Manager V8.6IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Experience with identifying and defining business policies and rules
- A basic understanding of business models
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course, Managing/12/isions in IBM Operational/12/ision Manager V8.6 (ZB391G). This option does not require any travel.
This course introduces business analysts to IBM Operational/12/ision Manager V8.6. You learn the concepts and skills that are necessary to capture, author, validate, and manage business rules with Operational/12/ision Manager.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Analysts Skills for IBM Operational/12/ision Manager V8.6
- Describe the benefits of implementing an Operational/12/ision Manager solution, and the collaboration that is required between the business and development teams
- Identify the main user roles that are involved in designing and developing an Operational/12/ision Manager solution, and the tasks that are associated with each role
- Explain modeling concepts and the UML notation that is relevant to modeling for business rules and events
- Define and implement object models for business rules
- Set up the rule authoring environment in Designer by working with rule projects, and synchronizing across development and business environments
- Customize the vocabulary that is used in rules
- Use good practices to discover and analyze business rules for implementation
- Use the Operational/12/ision Manager rule editors to author business rules and/12/ision tables
- Run tests and simulations in/12/ision Center to validate/12/ision logic and rule changes
- Use various/12/ision Center features that support project management, such as smart folders and user options
- Explain governan