Managing/12/isions in IBM Operational/12/ision Manager V8.6IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Experience with identifying and defining business policies and rules
- A basic understanding of business models
This course is also available as classroom course, Managing/12/isions in IBM Operational/12/ision Manager V8.6 (WB391G).
This course introduces business analysts to IBM Operational/12/ision Manager V8.6. You learn the concepts and skills that are necessary to capture, author, validate, and manage business rules with Operational/12/ision Manager.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Analysts Skills for IBM Operational/12/ision Manager V8.6
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the benefits of implementing an Operational/12/ision Manager solution, and the collaboration that is required between the business and development teams
- Identify the main user roles that are involved in designing and developing an Operational/12/ision Manager solution, and the tasks that are associated with each role
- Explain modeling concepts and the UML notation that is relevant to modeling for business rules and events
- Define and implement object models for business rules
- Set up the rule authoring environment in Designer by working with rule projects, and synchronizing across development and business environments
- Customize the vocabulary that is used in rules
- Use good practices to discover and analyze business rules for implementation
- Use the Operational/12/ision Manager rule editors to author business rules and/12/ision tables
- Run tests and simulations in/12/ision Center to validate/12/ision logic and rule changes
- Use various/12/ision Center features that support project management, such as smart folders and user options
- Explain governance issues and work wit