Managing Decisions in IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.7.1IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Experience with identifying and defining business policies and rules
- A basic understanding of business models
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course introduces business analysts to IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.7.1. You learn the concepts and skills that are necessary to capture, author, validate, and manage business rules with Operational Decision Manager.
IBM Operational Decision Manager provides a complete platform for managing business rules by helping to automate and govern decisions across processes and applications.
This course focuses on the iterative nature of working collaboratively with business policy experts and development teams on rule projects. Through instructor-led presentations, product demonstrations, and hands-on lab exercises, you learn about the core features of Operational Decision Manager. You also receive intensive training in modeling business rule vocabulary, rule discovery, rule authoring, and rule governance and management. The course uses realistic scenarios and a case study to illustrate the principles and good practices for discovering, analyzing, and authoring business rules.
The lab environment for this course uses Windows 2008 Server R2 Standard.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website:
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Operational Decision Manager On Cloud
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.7.1
Über 92% der Teilnehmer/innen erreichen ihr Lehrgangsziel in der vorgegebenen Zeit. Hochqualifizierte Dozenten vermitteln den aktuellen Stand des Wissens in zahlreichen Themenfeldern.
Die Qualität unserer Weiterbildungen ist durch zusätzliche Zertifizierungen wie SAP, Microsoft und LCCI belegt. Unsere Teilnehmer/innen erhalten zu Beginn der Fortbildung ein Welcome-Package.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the benefits of implementing an Operational Decision Manager solution, and the collaboration that is required between the business and development teams
- Identify the main user roles that are involved in designing and developing an Operational Decision Manager solution, and the tasks that are associated with each role
- Explain modeling concepts and the UML notation that is relevant to modeling for business rules and events
- Define and implement object models for business rules
- Set up the rule authoring environment in Designer by working with decision services and synchronizing across development and business environments
- Customize the vocabulary that is used in rules
- Discover and analyze business rules for implementation
- Use the Operational Decision Manager rule editors to author business rules and decision tables
- Run tests and simulations in the Decision Center Enterprise console to validate decision logic and rule changes
- Explain governance issues and work with Operational Decision Manager