Managing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 Servers and UsersIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
This course covers managing the servers and users in an existing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 and IBM Lotus Notes 8.5 infrastructure. In this course, you will perform standard server maintenance and troubleshooting tasks as well as register and maintain Lotus Notes and non-Lotus Notes users.
- Manage users.
- Manage groups.
- Manage both Lotus Notes and non-Lotus Notes clients.
- Deploy composite applications.
- Manage servers.
- Update servers.
- Set up server monitoring.
- Monitor server performance.
- Monitor servers with Domino Domain Monitoring.
- Use the certification authority process to migrate certifiers and register users.
- Resolve server problems.
- Resolve replication problems.
- Recover a Domino server.
- Resolve user problems.