Managing Mobile Applications with IBM Worklight V6IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 6 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have experience in WebSphere system administration. A basic knowledge of web application development with Eclipse is helpful.
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click Mobile Application Administration with IBM Worklight V6.2 (WA505G).
This course is also available as a self-paced virtual (e-learning) course, Managing Mobile Applications with IBM Worklight V6 (SPVC) (ZA504). This option does not require any travel.
In this 2-day course, you learn about the capabilities of IBM Worklight and how to use it to deploy and manage mobile applications.
The course begins with overviews of mobile development, IBM Worklight V6, and Worklight Studio. You then learn about the essential administrative tasks that are involved with the management of cross-platform mobile applications.
The course covers topics that include IBM Worklight security, push notification monitoring, operational analytics, direct update and version management, migrating applications from development to test or production, and managing applications with the IBM Application Center.
The lab environment for this course uses the Windows platform.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website: ibm.com/training
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Mobile Application System Administrator skills for IBM MobileFirst Platform Foundation
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the various mobile application design approaches
- Describe the capabilities of IBM Worklight
- Describe the Worklight runtime architecture
- Explain Worklight application security concepts
- Secure the Worklight server environment
- Use the Worklight console to monitor push notifications
- Manage application updates and versions
- Migrate applications from a development to a production environment
- Monitor device usage statics and generate analytic reports
- Configure the IBM Application Center and use it to manage mobile application distribution within an organization
- Tune the Worklight Server
- Describe the Worklight deployment capabilities of IBM PureApplication System