Managing Photovoltaic Projects: Market Conditions, Economics and SalesRenewables Academy AG Renac
Preis auf Anfrage
Get a head-start in PV project development by utilizing the in-depth, active experience of our trainers in the PV business.
In this course, you will gain the essential information for successfully implementing large-scale PV projects - from initial concept to full operation. You will learn about common PV technologies and typical PV system configurations. You will be able to assess market conditions and recognize market barriers and project opportunities. The course covers the planning and organization of complex, large-scale PV projects and the major risks that could affect them. The course will show you how to perform a feasibility study for a PV project, and organize suitable finance as well as how to develop an appropriate market entry and sales strategy.
High proportion of group work using case studies, for example:
- Development of project management strategies
- Analysis and setting up of financial business plans
- Inspection of a large PV system during a guided field trip
- Technical aspects: what you need to know about PV projects
- Recent developments in the global PV market and outlook
- Current energy policies and financial support schemes for PV
- Management of solar projects with case studies
- Solar investments: economic assessment and financing
- Market analysis and development of sales strategies
- Marketing and sales of solar technology
- Field trip to a working PV system
Our tailor-made courses are matched precisely to your training requirements. Depending on your priorities, the courses may have a technical, managerial, economic or strategic focus. Training can be adjusted in duration and depth and our courses can be organized for groups of various sizes, different levels of know-how and to cover various technologies. You determine when and where the training will take place – in RENAC’s Training Center or at your premises worldwide.