Marketing ManagementAnglia Ruskin University
£ 9.250 - (10.950 €)
- Cambridge (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Get an insight into the most productive ways to organise a company's marketing processes with our half-day course in Cambridge.
How does a professional, experienced marketing manager spend their time? What does it mean to 'manage' marketing?
Delivered by a Chartered Marketer and Director of a Cambridge-based marketing consultancy practice, this four-hour intensive Marketing Management course will give you a unique opportunity to learn from a master and ask all the questions you ever wanted to about the subject.
On completion, you'll understand the kind of activities you can expect to perform in the role of marketing manager.
Our course will take you through five different areas:
- introduction and concepts
- exploring and researching
- defining, positioning, targeting and strategy
- execution, monitoring and control
- relationship management, conferences, social media and other activities.
Tutor: David Lawson of Lawson Marketing.
For more information please contact: Tiffani Angus.