Master in International Industrial Project ManagementUniversidad Pontificia Comillas
- Madrid (Spanien)
- Credits: 60
- Praktika in einem Unternehmen
Häufig gestellte Fragen
· Welche Ziele werden in diesem Kurs verfolgt?
This Master prepares you to work in a global and very competitive environment. Thanks to a very empirical approach you will be prepared to work in integrated management of industrial projects. The Master in International Industrial Project Management will give you a deep understanding of the PM crucial areas: production techniques, business management, HR and technologies. We will focus in all the different variables that affect international PM and we will also teach you how to integrate strategy, business processes and project management.
· An wen richtet sich dieser Kurs?
Graduates in Administration and Business Management, Engineering, as well as recent graduates of other degrees that are interested in building a professional career in International Project Management. All the candidates should be open-minded and dynamic students with a desire to develop an international career. We value academic excellence, languages, communication skills, personal and professional experience, as well as the ability to work together in a team.
The Master will be held in English.
Master in International Industrial Project Management.
· Worin unterscheidet sich dieser Kurs von anderen?
The classroom training provided at Comillas about project management will be combined with real experience at the Gestamp's plants all around the globe.
· Welche Schritte folgen nach der Informationsanfrage?
Contact us and we provide the necessary information. After summitting the documents required for admission you will be contacted by the Comillas' staff to confirm your admission.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Human resources management
International Project Management
- Economic-Financial Management
- Design and Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Quality Management and Control
- Lean Management
- International Project Management
- Product Design and Manufacturing Process
- Human Resources Management
- Management Skills
- Internship at Gestamp and final Master project