Master In Risk Assessment And Risk AnalysisUniversity of Milan - H L. Sacco - VIALBA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS
- Milan (Italien)
- 800 Lehrstunden
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Good command of English.
Master in Risk Assessment and Risk Analysis
Normal 0 14 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
The Master was conceived in 2003 by a bright idea of Professor Marco Maroni, who was the coordinator of the first edition in the academic year 2003-2004.
Professor Paolo Carrer was the coordinator of the subsequent editions (2006/2007 and 2008/2009).
This edition of the Master in Risk Assessment and Risk Analysis is characterised by the effective collaboration of two Italian Faculties for the design and the organization of the course: Faculty of Medicine, Department of Occupational and Environmental Health, and Faculty of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmacological Sciences, both of the University of Milan. Others collaborating Institutions are:
- University of Milan Bicocca - Department of Environmental Sciences;
- University of Insubria - Department of Chemical and Environmental Sciences;
- International Centre for Pesticides and Health Risk Prevention (ICPS).
The Master is addressed to graduates and professionals wishing to specialise and take up a career in Risk Assessment and Risk Analysis.
The Master aims at developing a new common European curriculum for post-graduate education and training in Risk Assessment and Risk Analysis. It provides a special qualification in human and environmental risk assessment, analysis and management of chemical, biological and physical hazards in accordance with the European legislation and the new European Community Regulation on chemicals (REACH).
The Master allows to take up a career at European Institutions and Agencies involved in health, consumer and environmental protection. It also allows to join national agencies and authorities in EU countries and the chemical, agrochemical, pharmaceutical, food and commodity industry.
Didactic Programme of the Course
The Didactic Programme of the Course will be structured into the following modules:
- Basic Sciences - Toxicology - Ecotoxicology - Biostatistics and Epidemiology - Human Risk Assessment of Chemicals - Environmental Risk Assessment of Chemicals - Biological Risk Assessment - Physical Risk Assessment - Risk Management and Communication- Legislation – REACH
Special focus is on applications of Risk Assessment and Risk Management to
- Occupational exposure - Indoor and outdoor air pollutants - Water and soil pollutants - Pesticides and biocides - Food additives and contaminants - Chemicals in consumer products - Emergent biological hazards - Genetically modified organisms
Practical training will be organized throughout Europe at scientific Institutions, agencies or companies leader in the sector of agro-chemical products.
The training will last 300 hours.
Exames y Tesis Finál/ Exams and Final Thesis
Only the students who will pass periodical written tests, the intermediate oral exam and the academic defence of the master thesis will acquired the degree of “Master in Risk Assessment and Risk Analysis” issued by the Università degli Studi di Milano.
The Official Call will be available in July 2009
Call deadline: End of September 2009
WARNING: FOREING STUDENTS whose bachelor’s degree has not the “Diploma Supplement” must contact the Italian Embassy in their country within the 10th September 2009.
Duration: 8 months full time
All courses are in ENGLISH
Master course co-ordinator Prof. Paolo Carrer
Preisinformation: Special bank loan avaialble for EU citizens
Praktikum: 300 hours
Maximale Teilnehmerzahl: 20
Kontaktperson: Sabrina Braiati