Master's Degree in General Health PsychologyUniversidad Pontificia Comillas
- Madrid (Spanien)
- Credits: 120
- Praktika in einem Unternehmen
Häufig gestellte Fragen
· Welche Ziele werden in diesem Kurs verfolgt?
Provide modern and applied training for current professional or students in the field of health psychology. Offer different approaches on the 'child and adolescent' psychotherapy field of study. Develop an intensive training in therapeutic methods of intervention in health issues.
· An wen richtet sich dieser Kurs?
The Master's program is suitable for any Bachelor's or Licentiate Degree holder in Psychology that wish to improve their skills in making diagnoses and applying a effective intervention in several common, but yet very delicate issues in regular life.
All candidates must hold a Bachelor's or Licentiate Degree in Psychology, having a solid academic record and proof of a high level of English. The students must provide all required documents along with the filled application form. The candidate will e called in for an interview about his or her profile, to help in the decision about the chosen candidates.
· Worin unterscheidet sich dieser Kurs von anderen?
A therapeutically centered program that aims to develop the training of students on evaluating, diagnosing and properly treating different kinds of psychological issues.
· Welche Schritte folgen nach der Informationsanfrage?
The students that attend all the requirements must fill the official form provided online, present it along with the requested documents. They will go through an interview about all the information provided in those profiles. Then the committee shall choose between the candidates and contact them via email or regular mail.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
- Evidence-based psychology
- Research design and evaluation in health psychology
- Research on specific approaches relating to health psychology
- Child and adolescent psychopathology
- Common factors fo the therapeutic process
- Therapeutic process: Specific aspects of different approaches
- Integrated programs of intervention in cases of severe mental disorders
- Clinical psycho-pharmacology
- Clincal Psycho-dynamic psychotherapy with children and adolescents
- Stress and health
- Psychology in the healthcare context: prevention and promotion of community healthcare
- Psycho-dynamic intervention in health psychology
- Cognitive-behaviorial intervention in mood-relating disorders
- Cognitive-behaviorial treatment of anxiety disorders
- Introduction to therapy focused on emotion
- Gestalt therapy in adult intervention
- Psychological intervention in chronic health problems
- Systemic family intervention in child and adolescent issues
- Systemic Family Intervention Techniques
- Group intervention techniques in health psychology
- Role Playing techniques in psycotherapy
- Constrictivist, narrative and new-generation psychotherapy
- Supervised Internship I, II and III
Final Master's Project or Dissertation