Master's Degree in Teaching Compulsory Secondary and Pre-university EducationUniversidad Pontificia Comillas
Preis auf Anfrage
- Praktika in einem Unternehmen
Häufig gestellte Fragen
· Welche Ziele werden in diesem Kurs verfolgt?
Teaching how to organize and plan the teaching process. Encourage and stimulate verbal and written communication skills related to education. Provide knowledge on the rules of organizational framework of the educational system. Include the use of Information and Communication Technological devices in the teaching process. Make students able to develop a Program of Academic and Vocational Guidance and a Tutorial Action Plan.
· An wen richtet sich dieser Kurs?
The Master's Degree program is designed for Bachelor's and Licentiate Degree holders or soon-to-be holders that plan to start a career on teaching compulsory secondary and Pre-university level classes. This level of specialization has become a essential prerequisite for working on this sector. All the students must provide proof that they have Spanish level B2 or higher, by means of previous documentation or by a test held at the Comillas University.
Holding a Bachelor's Degree or a Licentiate Degree in the education field, as well as being a graduated Engineer or Technical Engineer wishing to enter this sector. The students must provide proof, by previous records or by a test at the University, that they have acquired Spanish level B2, once the classes will be held in Spanish.
· Worin unterscheidet sich dieser Kurs von anderen?
"A wide Syllabus that provide basic and specific knowledge in a top-rated Master's program" according to the newspaper El Mundo in the academic year of 2013-2014
· Welche Schritte folgen nach der Informationsanfrage?
A total of 60 students will be chosen to be part of the program. The candidates must apply by filling the online form and providing the necessary documentation. A Committee will analyze the applications and deliberate. The student will be contacted by email or regular mail about the results.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Education and training
- Learning and personality development
- Educational Processes and contexts
- Society, family and education
- Complements for disciplinary education
- Learning and teaching a subject
- Innovative teaching and introduction to educational research
- Final Master's Project or Dissertation