Masters Dissertation M25HLSCoventry University
£ 1.740 - (1.948 €)
- Scarborough (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Skills and Training
Skills and Training
The aim of this dissertation module is to enable you to develop your research abilities and to provide an opportunity for you to conduct detailed study of a specialist area of personal interest. The module will provide you with professional supervision but at the same time will encourage them to conduct their projects independently.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
- Develop research and evaluation skills.
- Accrue academic credits for a named award.
- Strengthened ability to evidence base practice.
- Ability to apply evaluation skills and practice.
- Enhanced ability to deliver evidence base care.
- Have opportunity to identify and implement change to service delivery to enhance quality of care.
On successful completion of this module you should be able to:
- Identify a research question and chose an appropriate research method.
- Design a study and demonstrate competence at each stage of the research process.
- Produce an academic report of the study, demonstrating own analytical and critical thinking skills.
You will conduct your project independently with professional superision.
We welcome students with disabilities. We recognise that education is a right for all who can benefit from it and that students with disabilities have an equal right of access to higher education. Our staff also recognise that individuals with disabilities are the best source of expertise about themselves and their needs. All students with disabilities should be able to participate as far as is reasonably practical in the educational and social activities we make available. Such students should be encouraged to expect equal treatment as individuals and that they and their work will be considered solely on the basis of their quality.HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
Up to 15000 word Written Dissertation (100% of module mark)."