Mathematics and Statistics BSc (Hons)Coventry University
£ 9.000 - (10.393 €)
- Bachelor's degree
- Scarborough (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
You will study a blend of mathematics and data analysis modules and tackle a huge variety of interesting and engaging problems from business forecasting and simulation to medical statistics and survival analysis. These problem-solving approaches will help you to develop key graduate skills such as analysis and communication.
If you choose this course you will benefit from:
- a course which meets the educational requirements of the Chartered Mathemitician designation awarded by the Institute of Mathematics and its Applications (IMA) when it is followed by subsequent training and experience in employment to obtain equivalent competencies to those specified by the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) for taught masters degrees;
- employer links with companies such as GlaxoSmithKline, Sopra, Unipart and National Grid;
- one-to-one support from the Mathematics Support Centre, organised by sigma, the University’s internationally renowned Centre for Excellence in Mathematics and Statistics Support;
- placement opportunities to apply for with companies that have previously included: National Grid, Mercedes-Benz and Morgan Stanley financial services;
- being taught by active researchers in Applied Mathematics, who carry out The Research Excellence Framework (REF 2014) scored 86% of outputs as world-leading or internationally excellent; the opportunity to study abroad as part of the Erasmus scheme.