Maxon Cinema 4D R14 TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - (81 €)
- Birmingham (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Maxon cinema 4d
• Format: CD or Download
• Duration: 6.5 Hours (74 lessons)
• Instructor: Chris Martin
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
• Date Released 16-01-2013
In this video based Maxon Cinema 4D R14 training course expert author Chris Martin teaches you the basic tools you will need to create 3D models in this software. Chris is an educator and also uses Cinema 4D for his business, creating graphics solutions for TV, film and businesses. He uses this real-world experience to show you how to actually use Cinema 4D for your day to day 3D modeling needs.
You will start out with a tour of the interface and lessons on understanding what 3D objects are. Once you have learned the basics, Chris jumps right into teaching you how to create 3D objects using Splines, extrusion, sweeping and lathing. You will learn what Nurbs are, how to create basic 3D components using The Knife, Bevel, Bridge and other Cinema 4D tools. You will be taught how to utilize lighting, add textures to your models, and animate them. This video based tutorial also covers rendering your models and a chapter on using Mograph, then concludes with a project to build a model of a robot.
When you have completed this computer training course for Maxon Cinema 4D, you will understand the tools and techniques available to you for creating, animating and rendering 3D models with this software. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The first 3 chapters are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.
00. Free Videos From This Course What You Should Expect From The Video About The Author Touring The Interface Building A Chair Sweep Nurbs Modelling With The Knife Working With The Spline Wrap Lighting In 3D Textures With Alpha Keyframes And The Powerslider After Effects To Cinema 4D The Cloner Materials 01. Introduction 0101 What Is Cinema 4D? And Who Uses It? 0102 About The Author 0103 What You Should Expect From The Video 02. Getting Started 0201 Workflow 0202 Navigating The Viewports 0203 Application Prefs 0204 Touring The Interface 0205 Project Settings - Starting A New Scene 03. Understanding 3D Objects 0301 Object Hierarchy And Parenting 0302 Coordinate Systems 0303 Select, Move, Scale, And Rotate 0304 Primitive Objects And Attributes 0305 Building A Chair 04. Understanding Splines 0401 Drawing Splines 0402 Procedural Splines 0403 Modifying Points On A Spline 0404 Extrude Nurbs 0405 Sweep Nurbs 0406 Lathe Nurbs 0407 Spline Mask 0408 Working With Adobe Illustrator 05. Polygonal Modelling Techniques 0501 Basic Components Of 3D Objects 0502 Modelling With Extrude 0503 Modelling With Extrude Inner 0504 Modelling With The Knife 0505 Modelling With Bevel 0506 Modelling With Bridge 0507 Working With Edge Loops 0508 Welding Points 0509 Soft Selections 06. Modelling Objects And Deformers 0601 Working With The Boole Object 0602 Working With Array And Atom Array 0603 Working With Instance Objects 0604 Working With Explosion FX 0605 Bend, Bulge, And Twist FFD 0606 Working With The Spline Wrap 07. Lighting 0701 Lighting In 3D 0702 Light Types 0703 Working With The Sky Object 0704 Global Illumination 0705 Physical Sky 0706 Ambient Occlusion 08. Defining Materials And Textures 0801 Materials 101 0802 Projection Methods 0803 Material Channels And The Content Browser 0804 Bump And Displacement Channels 0805 Frontal Projection 0806 Textures With Alpha 09. Animation 0901 Animation Fundamentals 0902 Keyframes And The Powerslider 0903 Autokey Mode 0904 F Curve Manager 0905 Path Animation 0906 Camera Morph 0907 Motion Camera 0908 Previewing Animations 10. Rendering 1001 Render Settings 1002 Multipass Rendering - Part 1 1003 Multipass Rendering - Part 2 1004 Multipass Rendering And Photoshop 1005 After Effects To Cinema 4D 11. Mograph 1101 What Is Mograph 1102 The Cloner 1103 The Random Effector 1104 Motext 1105 Dynamics 12. Building The Robot 1201 Modelling The Head 1202 Modelling The Antenna 1203 Modelling The Eyes 1204 Modelling The Body 1205 Modelling The Arms 1206 Modelling The Tire 1207 Materials 13. Conclusion 1301 Wrap-Up