MBA in a global IQS environment.
Business creation and management in the global environmentURL - Universitat Ramon Llull. Màsters Oficials
- Barcelona (Spanien)
- Credits: 60
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Official European university degree (or a degree in law, engineering, architecture, quantity surveying or a graduate degree). In the case of non-EU degrees: an equivalent degree from an authorised higher-level educational establishment and academic file for the authorised official training including average grade from the original university. Especially targeting people with degrees in business studies, business management and administration, economics or similar. English TOEFL 550 or equivalent.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Global environment and business trends
Technology appreciation and intellectual property management
Innovative product development
Ethical business practice
Supply Chain Management
Core-competency based human resources management
Innovation in a global marketplace
- Global environment and business trends
- technology appreciation and intellectual property management
- innovative product development, demand assessment, and entrepreneurship
- Cross-Cultural management and ethical business practice
- The Master’s degree lasts 12 intensive months and requires a full-time commitment.
Corporate operations and finance in a global context
- Operations management and supply chain management
- Corporate finance with a global perspective
- Core-Competency based human resources management, strategic thinking oriented
- Global competitiveness, entry barriers and strategic alliance
USF (San Francisco)
Marketing and organisational behaviour in a global context
- Cross-Cultural management and integrated marketing communication
- Global distribution and channel management
- Leadership, organisational culture & innovation management process
- Venture capital, corporate entrepreneurship and micro-financing
IQS + FJU + USF
- Final project 15
- In-company internship