In-Memory Data Management (2012)OpenHPI
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Advanced Storage Techniques
Latest hardware and software trends led to the development of a new revolutionary technology that enables flexible and lightning-fast analysis of massive amounts of enterprise data. The basic concepts and design principles of this technology are explained in detail. Beyond that, the implications of the underlying design principles for future enterprise applications and their development are discussed. Unbelievable things are possible and you will understand why this is true using an in-memory column-oriented database instead of a traditional row-oriented disk-based one.
- Week 1:The Future Of Enterprise Computing
- Week 2:Foundations of Database Storage Techniques & In-Memory Database Operators Part I
- Week 3:In-Memory Database Operators Part 2
- Week 4:In-Memory Database Operators Part 3
- Week 5:Advanced Storage Techniques
- Week 6:Foundations for a New Enterprise Application Development Era