Microsoft 70-640 Live Practice Lab, Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Active DirectoryCareerVision Training
£ 90 - (106 €)
- Online Campus
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Learning247's Hands-On Real LIVE Practice-Labs allow you to experience practical application of course concepts in authentic environments without purchasing expensive software or equipment. Try out your new skills as you learn!
The 70-640 Real LIVE Practice-Lab will provide you the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows Server 2008 R2 ADDS. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in DNS for Active Directory, configuring Active Directory, Active Directory roles and amp; services, maintaining Active Directory objects and Active Directory Certificate Services. Becoming proficient in these tasks will also help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring certification exam.
Using the devices in your Real Practice-Lab you will be able to carry out the detailed tasks defined within the lab portal or simply use it as a sandbox environment to implement your own scenarios. One of the key benefits to the Real Practice-Lab service is the ability to test and configure different options in a safe working environment. You are actively encouraged to push the boundaries, if something does go wrong you can simply reset your devices and start again. Learning from your mistakes is a highly valuable exercise in developing your skills.
Using the Real Practice-Lab to its full potential will help you develop your skills in either becoming a desktop support technician or help you develop your current skill level. Once you have used the lab for either 25 / 50 or 100 hours we will acknowledge this achievement by issuing you a certificate. This can be validated by potential employers or managers alike.
- Access LIVE Labs Online Anytime for 6 months
Practice anywhere, any time - 24/7 online access with no client software
- Step-by-Step Instruction
Easy to follow step-by-step instructions guide you through your practice exercises View Sample Lab Guide (.pdf)
- Safe and Convenient Practice Environment
Experiment and practice concepts with zero hassle and zero risk with no boundaries
- Real Equipment in Real Time
Access to REAL equipment with no restrictions and full administrator privileges, live in real time
- Exam Prep
Exercises are designed to address the questions you'll face on your certification exam
- Practical Experience
The most authentic experience possible in a lab environment with real-world scenarios and exercises
- Hands-On Interactivity
Retain your knowledge and feel confident in your new skills by practicing as you learn
- Live Chat
Communicate and share ideas with other students as you go through the exercises
- Pro-Active Support
Pro-active and comprehensive support services will assist you in resolving any technical issues you encounter connecting to your Real LIVE Practice-Labs.
We'll send you a certificate to display your total hours of hands-on practical experience with Real LIVE Practice-Labs to employers View Sample Certificate (.pdf)
The following topics are samples of what is achievable in the lab environment:
- Configure DNS for Active Directory: This is one the most crucial services required to run AD, so having a solid understanding of it is vital for any existing or new domain administrators. Using the exercises and your Real LIVE Practice-Labs servers you will configure DNS server settings, create / manage zones including zone transfers and replication all of which are fundamental to maintaining a sound DNS infrastructure.
- Configure Active Directory infrastructure: Getting the right foundations in place is important for any AD environment. Using the lab you will be able to build your forests or domains from scratch understanding each component that is required to build these out. Once your new forest/domain are in place you can start to configure the other supporting services such as sites, AD replication and trusts.
- Active Directory Roles and Services: Active Directory has a number of additional roles and service that can be deployed if the specific need arises. Although some of these are not very common the Real LIVE Practice-Lab is the ideal place to install, test and understand them before moving them into your corporate environment. These services include Active Directory Lightweight Directory Service (AD LDS), Active Directory Rights Management Service (AD RMS), read-only domain controllers (RODC) and Active Directory Federation Services (AD FSv2).
- Create and maintain Active Directory objects: These are the key daily functions that most domain administrators carry out. These range from creating and applying Group Policy objects (GPOs) or templates to creating and maintaining Active Directory accounts either manually or by automation. These tasks are fundamental to the smooth operation of you AD infrastructure so use your Real LIVE Practice-Lab to know them inside out.
- AD management: Your Active Directory Directory Services are only as good as the management they receive. Make sure you know how to monitor Active Directory and ensure you have the ability to recover from a catastrophic failure in the form of a good backup and recovery procedure. Also if required understand how to perform offline maintenance to the database, this is not something to take lightly but having a safe place to practice in will stand you in good stead if you have to do this.
- Active Directory Certificate Services: If you have the need to run an internal CA in your organisation then getting familiar with Active Directory Certificate Services is important. Use your Real LIVE Practice-Lab to configure CA server settings, manage certificate templates and enrolments/revocations.