Microsoft Office 2010 CourseAlison
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Microsoft Office 2010
- Familiarity with the new layout and interfaces of Word 2010; - Knowledge of the new formatting features in Word 2010; - Ability to complete basic functions of Word 2010; - Use the Navigation Pane to manage headings and find objects and text; - Create visually effective content without using other software; - Manage Header and Footer content and update page numbers and dates; - Insert complete Table of Contents for large documents; - Create easily assessable documents for e-reader software; - Understand the shortcuts and useful features of Word 2010; - Comfortably use keyboard short cuts with Access Keys and Key Combos;
- Understand how to navigate the menu; - Learn about the improvements and new features of the software; - Create, save, prepare for printing and apply templates to a worksheet; - Work with formulas and functions; use VLOOKUP to search through the data in the spreadsheet; - Determine patterns and trends with conditional formatting, Sparklines and charts; - Apply a table to the data; check conditions with the IF function; - Understand, save and run macros; figure out dates using formulas and work quicker with keyboard shortcuts;
- Create, manage, and collaborate with other people; - Separate PowerPoint presentation files in different windows; - Enrich your presentations with video, picture, and animations; - Embed, edit, and play a video in your presentation; - Trim an audio or video clip; - Use bookmarks in your audio and video clips; - Use transitions with 3-D motion graphic effects; - Copy and paste animated effects from one object to another; - Deliver and share your presentations more effectively; - Broadcast your slide show;
- Identify and resolve accessibility issues;
- Use database templates; - Plan for good design; - Learn about keys and data types; - Create tables; Save add and navigate data; - Create relationships between tables; - Set referential integrity; - Create queries and lookup fields; - Learn about and create different types of forms in different ways; - Learn to work in layout view; - Create reports for your database; - Build and work with online databases; - Create and publish web databases; - Save a changed database to the web; - Learn keyboard shortcuts and access keys; - Learn to work with security protocols;
- Create, manage, and organize email and contacts; - Save time with Outlook Calendar; - Organize your time more easily with meeting requests; - Organize messages and Automatic Replies; - Enrich your emails with electronic business cards and e-mail signatures; - Use conversation view to eliminate excess emails in your inbox; - Maximize your time with Quick Steps; - Stay connected with the new Outlook Social Connector; - Manage your information and create RSS web feeds; - Use Instant Search to quickly locate a file; - Speed up your email with efficient attachments; - Create Templates to use again and again.