Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery MChAnglia Ruskin University
£ 9.200 - (10.624 €)
- Chelmsford (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
- Core Principles of Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery
- Research Studies
- Major Project
- Principles of Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery - Gynaecology
- Principles of Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery - Gastrointestinal
- Global Leadership
- Advancing Professional Decision Making
Teaching will be supported by a range of activities such as group collaborations, surgical demonstrations, skills stations, live theatre video link, workshops, tutorials, lectures and seminars. These will all be used to build on your existing knowledge along with a combination of clinical scenarios and real cases.
You’ll be assessed using a wide range of strategies throughout the course, including objective structured clinical examinations, simulation practice training sessions and written assignments.
Please note that modules are subject to change and availability.
Course fees: UK & EU students, 2016/17 (per year) £9,200
UK & EU students, 2016/17 (per year part time) £4,600
International students, 2016/17 (per year) £12,700