Mobile Access to IBM Business Process Manager with IBM Worklight (WBT)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should be familiar with business process management concepts and models. Some exposure to IBM Business Process Manager V8.5 is helpful.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This web-based course shows how you can provide mobile access to business process management (BPM) processes and tasks that run on IBM Business Process Manager.
IBM Worklight provides the integration point and the adapters that link mobile devices to business processes and tasks that run on the IBM Business Process Manager environment. You can use mobile devices to start business processes, or to review and complete tasks that are assigned to them.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Application Developer skills for IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5
- Mobile Application Developer skills for IBM Worklight
- Mobile Application Developer skills for IBM MobileFirst Platform Foundation
- Application Developer skills for IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5.5
- Mobile access to IBM Business Process Manager with IBM Worklight
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the products and architecture that can be used to integrate mobile and business process management
- Describe the purpose and scope of the demonstration
- Describe the software that is used in the demonstration
- Locate the sample on the IBM BPM Community website