Mobile Application Administration with IBM Worklight Foundation V6.2IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 2 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have experience in WebSphere system administration. A basic knowledge of web application development with Eclipse is helpful.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course, Mobile Application Administration with IBM Worklight V6.2 (ZA505G). This option does not require any travel.
In this course, you learn about the capabilities of IBM Worklight Foundation V6.2, and how to use it to deploy and manage mobile applications.
The course begins with overviews of mobile development, IBM Worklight V6.2, and Worklight Studio. You then learn about the essential administrative tasks that are involved in the management of cross-platform mobile applications. Topics include IBM Worklight security, push notification monitoring, operational analytics, direct update and version management, deploying applications from development to test or production, Command Line Interface, tuning Worklight Server for performance, and managing applications with the IBM Application Center.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Cloud skills journey
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the various mobile application design approaches
- Describe the capabilities of IBM Worklight
- Describe the Worklight runtime architecture
- Explain Worklight application security concepts
- Secure the Worklight server environment
- Use the Worklight console to monitor push notifications
- Manage application updates and versions
- Migrate applications from a development to a production environment
- Use Command Line Interface
- Monitor device usage statistics and other analytics data through IBM Worklight Analytics Platform
- Configure the IBM Application Center and use it to manage mobile application distribution within an organization
- Tune the Worklight Server