Mobile Application Development with IBM Worklight Foundation V6.2IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have experience in Java or web development with Eclipse, and a good knowledge of the following web technologies:
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) 3
You should also have basic knowledge of a mobile web UI framework, such as Dojo Mobile, and Representational State Transfer (REST) services.
This course teaches you how to use IBM Worklight Foundation V6.2 to develop mobile applications that run on an Android or iOS* environment.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Mobile Application Developer skills for IBM MobileFirst Platform Foundation
- Develop a mobile application to run on an Android or iOS platform by using the IBM Worklight hybrid coding approach
- Use IBM Worklight client-side APIs for cross-platform portability
- Use the Apache Cordova framework to access native device functions
- Use IBM Worklight server-side APIs for back-end integration
- Include the jQuery Mobile or Sencha Touch UI frameworks in an application
- Secure a mobile application by using various IBM Worklight authentication techniques
- Describe the architecture of location services
- Describe the components for team development
- Manage application updates and versions