Modernizing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 ApplicationsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should complete:
- Developing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications: Intermediate XPage Design (D8L53)/ (D8P53)
- Fundamentals for IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.1 Development (D8L51)/ (D8P51)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Prior to IBM® Lotus® Domino® version 8.5 and the launch of XPages, the concept of modernization did not exist. This course will instruct you on the technique, capabilities, and advantages of updating or modernizing existing applications to use XPages technology. On Day 1 of the course, you will review and compare the architecture and design approaches of modernizing an existing forms- and views-based application; determine when it makes sense to modernize; and also identify the elements to be modernized, among other tasks. You will further examine the approach to use when planning for a modernization. Day 2 of the course covers refactoring and modernizing business logic, and provides an opportunity for you to apply what you have learned by modernizing an existing application.
This course is also available as a Self-paced Virtual Classroom Modernizing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications (SPVC) (D8P56)
Other courses you/05/be interested in :
- Developing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications: Intermediate XPage Design (D8L53)
- Developing IBM® Lotus® Domino® 8.5.2 Applications: Advanced XPage Design (D8L54)
See the Developing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.x Applications for experienced Developers roadmap for other courses and corresponding certifications.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Developing XPage Applications for Domino Developers
- Define modernizing
- Use best practices for determining what can and cannot be upgraded or modernized
- Compare architecture and design approaches
- Create a modernization plan
- Update a Lotus Notes application to a modern application
Note: The course does not teach skills for building IBM Lotus Domino XPages applications; it assumes that students have experience in developing basic and intermediate Domino applications.