MSc Operational Research and Performance ManagementAston University
Preis auf Anfrage
- Birmingham (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Skills and Training
Especially suitable for those wishing to combine the use of quantitative skills and information technology with modern management methods for effective intervention in business decision making and performance in organisations.
You will learn some of the most widely used mathematical and statistical methods in managerial decision making while also becoming familiar with fundamental managerial disciplines and with the potential offered by information technology.
- Effective Management Consultancy
- Statistical & Economentric Analysis
- Operational Research Methods
- Data Mining & Business Intelligence
- Performance Measurement in Practice
- Advanced Performance Measurement
- MSCDISS Learning & Career Skills
Optional Modules (Choose one):
- Simulation for Managerial Decision Making
- Advanced Spreadsheets & Databases
- Foundations in Business Systems
- Managing Projects
Students may select modules from a portfolio of non-prescribed Optional Modules.
In addition to your Aston degree, you will have the opportunity to participate in our international study exchange programme. Studying with one of our partner institutions, the programme will enhance your international experience and communication skills, preparing you for a career in the international business environment.