Native App Development with IBM MobileFirst Platform Foundation for iOS (BYOE)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Experience in developing applications for iOS in Objective-C or Swift
- Experience in working with Xcode
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course requires you to use your own computing device - a Mac with the OS X operating system installed. You use the IBM Bluemix and DevOps environments to complete the exercises. At the end of the course, you have a working runtime environment that you can continue to use.
The course targets native application development. Hybrid development is not covered.
The course gives a general overview of MobileFirst as a platform for building mobile applications for the enterprise, and covers the component architecture of MobileFirst Platform Foundation. It also presents the MobileFirst Server and explains how to install it using the Command Line Interface that is available as a part of MobileFirst Platform Foundation.
You build, deploy, and test the lab exercises on your own workstation.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Cloud skills journey
- Mobile skills journey
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe IBM MobileFirst Platform Foundation for iOS
- List the MobileFirst product components
- Describe the MobileFirst component architecture
- Specify MobileFirst Server capabilities
- Describe the server-side and client-side components
- Describe the MobileFirst Operations Console
- Describe the IBM Application Center
- Explain the MobileFirst Platform Command Line Interface for iOS
- Identify the prerequisites to set up the lab environment
- Install the Command Line Interface
- List the system requirements for MobileFirst
- Position the MobileFirst Server as an element in IBM MobileFirst Platform Foundation
- Plan the installation of a MobileFirst Server
- Install the MobileFirst server
- Configure the MobileFirst server
- Use the CLI to create and deploy the MobileFirst Native API
- Configure to integrate the native application with MobileFirst Server
- Manage a native application through the Operation Console
- Describe adapters and how they work
- Describe the various types of ada