NEBOSH Fire Safety TrainingThe Knowledge Academy
£ 9.999 - (11.764 €)
- Cardiff (Wales)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management is aimed at individuals who have an interest in fire safety.
The NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate syllabus is based on National Occupational Standards in Fire Safety at level 3, which has common units with the UK Emergency Fire Services National Occupational Standards.
- There are no pre-requisites needed prior to attending this course.
Who Should Attend
- NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management is designed for managers, supervisors, employee representatives and those embarking on a role with the fire safety responsibility.
- Suitable for qualified safety professionals who wish to build on their existing knowledge of fire safety and demonstrate a level of competence to enforcing authorities, insurers and employers.
On completion of the NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate course, individuals should be able to:
- Understand the legal framework relating to fire and health & safety
- Appreciate the purpose and procedures of investigating fires in the workplace
- Outline the principles behind ignition and spread of fire and explosion in work premises
- Identify the causes of fire and explosion and outline appropriate control measures to minimise fire risks
- Advise on the means of fire protection and prevention of fire spread within buildings
NGC1: NEBOSH Management of health and safety; comprising of:
- Element 1 Foundations in health and safety
- Element 2 Setting policy for health and safety
- Element 3 Organising for health and safety
- Element 4 Promoting a positive health and safety culture
- Element 5 Risk assessment
- Element 6 Principles of control
- Element 7 Monitoring, review and audit
- Element 8 Incident and accident investigation, recording and reporting
FC1: NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management; comprising of:
- Element 1 Managing fire safety
- Element 2 Principles of fire and explosion
- Element 3 Causes and prevention of fire
- Element 4 Fire protection in buildings
- Element 5 Safety of people in the event of a fire
- Element 6 Fire risk assessment
FC2: NEBOSH Practical fire risk assessment:
This part of the NEBOSH fire course has no syllabus content associated with it. The aim of the NEBOSH fire ‘practical assessment’ is to test a candidate’s ability to complete a fire risk assessment of a workplace.
In particular to: Identify the fire hazards and preventive and protective measures within a workplace, To carry out a fire risk assessment of a workplace using the pro-forma provided, evaluating the significant fire hazards present, deciding whether they are adequately controlled and, where necessary, suggesting appropriate and cost effective remedial action.
Training course d elivered by Phoenix HSC (UK) Limited
- NEBOSH Training provided by the Largest Training Company globally
- There are no pre-requisites needed prior to attending this course
- This course is particularly aimed at individuals who have an interest in fire safety
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Designed for managers, supervisors, employee representatives and those embarking on a role with the fire safety responsibility
- Courses delivered by world class NEBOSH training instructors in luxury venues
- NEBOSH Training includes examination, material and manuals
- Book Online or Call 01344 203999 to speak to an NEBOSH training advisor today