NetApp Hands on Installation WorkshopFast Lane GmbH
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Introduction to NetApp Products.
FAS3000 and FAS6000 Hardware Maintenance.
NetApp Hardware and Software Installation Fundamentals.
Data ONTAP Fundamentals.
Additional courses listed in the APSP NCDA Training Path.
NetApp Hands On Labs - EXAM (HOIW EXAM) is the one day exam associated to this course, it costs € 500,00 and it's available on the day after the end of the course.
Additional Exam-only days are available for those partners seeking to achieve certification by testing out of the class. Click here to view the schedule for these additional testing days.
NetApp and partner PSEs who are responsible for system installation.
- Introduction to NetApp Products
- FAS3000 and FAS6000 Hardware Maintenance
- NetApp Hardware and Software Installation Fundamentals
- Data ONTAP Fundamentals
- Additional courses listed in the APSP NCDA Training Path
This course prepares you to deliver installation services-meeting NetApp® quality standards and using NetApp best practices. Using your laptop, and the appropriate tools, you practice all installation tasks and set up NetApp equipment in a highavailability configuration.
You learn how to set up customer NOW (NetApp on the Web)® accounts, register equipment, test the AutoSupport Connection, and conduct a customer briefing.
Successful completion of the final practical exam will give you confidence to deliver quality installation services.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- List and describe the installation preparation steps
- Use the Net2 tool to locate references, checklists, and forms
- Conduct appropriate discussions with customers
- Use installation checklists
- Install NetApp hardware in racks
- Cable and test a multipath highavailability system
- Use the WireGauge tool
- Set up the high-availability system using the correct commands
- Test storage access
- Complete an installation checklist and hand over the system to the customer
- Pass the practical exam
Dauer: 3 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.):
- 1.500,- €