NetApp Syncsort Integrated Backup Solution System AdministrationFast Lane GmbH
Häufig gestellte Fragen
To understand the content and successfully complete this course, a student must have a suitable knowledgebase/skill set.
This course is intended for system engineers, administrators, and professional services and support personnel who will be installing, configuring, administering, managing and/or troubleshooting an NSB data protection solution.
To understand the content and successfully complete this course, a student must have a suitable knowledgebase/skill set. The following prerequisite courses or equivalent knowledge is required for this course:
Knowledge of NetApp disk storage systems and Data ONTAP operating system
Knowledge of data protection principles and techniques
Basic system administration experience on Microsoft Windows operating system
The NetApp Syncsort Integrated Backup Solution System Administration course prepares an individual to successfully configure and manage NSB as part of their data protection solution. Participants will learn how to configure NSB, perform backup and restore operations and leverage NSB to protect applications like Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Oracle, and VMware. As part of hands-on lab exercises, students will perform NSB advanced recovery options including Instant Availability, Instant Virtualization, Full Virtualization, and Bare Metal Recovery. The course also discusses NSB's advanced integration with NetApp technologies like SnapVault, SnapMirror, and configuring NSB to archive backup data to tape.
The course is a training component toward our Syncsort Certified Implementation Engineer program.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the major components of NSB and their functions
- Install and configure NSB
- Define, run, schedule and monitor NSB backup and recovery jobs
- Explain and use NSB Advanced Recovery options including IA, BMR, IV and Full V
- Protect Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Oracle, and VMware environments using NSB
- Discuss the importance of Catalog Maintenance
- Explain NSB advanced integration with NetApp disk storage system
- Perform NDMP backups and archive backup data to tape using NSB
- Use NSB Reporter
Dauer: 3 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.):
- 2.700,- €