New Austrian Tunnelling Method (NATM)TU Graz Life Long Learning
mehr als 9000 €
- Graz und leoben (Österreich)
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Applicants who fulfil one of the following requirements qualify for the programmes: - a master degree from a technical university in a related field - a bachelor degree from a technical university in a related field and a minimum of 3 years of professional experience All courses are taught in English!
The Master Programme was created to satisfy the continously increasing worldwide demand for qualified tunnel engineers and aim at increasing the skills of participants in the fields of geotechnical engineering and tunnelling, with an emphasis on the "New Austrian Tunnelling Method" (NATM). The degree holders shall be enabled to accomplish tunnelling projects on their own in the face of geotechnical, structural, organizational, contractual and economic needs according to the latest state of the art.
- Introduction to the "New Austrian Tunnelling Method
- Investigation and Engineering Geological methods
- Laboratory methods
- Characterization and Classification
- Geotechnical design
- Tunnel Layout
- Site organization, construction management
- Construction contract
- Risk analysis
- Tunnel safety
- Monitoring, data evaluation and interpretation
- Grouting (Master)
- Excavation by blasting and roadheader (Master)
- Basics of TBM tunnelling (Master)
Preparation of a thesis is mandatory. A final exam concludes each programme.
Erfolge des Zentrums
exklusive Reise-, Aufenthalts- und Verpflegungskosten
Maximale Teilnehmerzahl: 30