Official master's degree in Educational Psychology from the Universidad de Barcelona
Educational Psychology - MIPEUB - Universitat de Barcelona. Màsters Oficials
- Barcelona (Spanien)
- Credits: 90
Häufig gestellte Fragen
· Welche Ziele werden in diesem Kurs verfolgt?
This goal of this study plan is for you to develop both technical and procedural skills for the design, analysis and dissemination of psychology in education. You must choose between the professional profile specialising in pyscho-educational intervention and the research profile specialising in pyscho-educational research. You will be able to design strategies focussed on learning, on training teachers and on assessment and guidance for the creation of quality learning materials. Furthermore, you will be able to intervene in contexts of social exclusion through psycho-educational strategies.
· An wen richtet sich dieser Kurs?
The master's degree is designed for university graduates in psychology, pedagogy or other educational specialities who would like to develop skills in educational assessment and intervention. The course is in-person and you can choose between full- and part-time. You will have a team of teachers who are specialised in the subject and have extensive experience.
Official bachelor's degree or equivalent in Psychology, Pedagogy, Teacher Training, Education Sciences, Social Education, Psychopedagogy, Linguistics, Sociology, Social and Cultural Anthropology, Audiovisual Communication and similar.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Educational psychology theory
Educational psychology research
Educational practices in the information society
Special educational needs
- Theoretical, epistemological and professional coordinates of educational psychology
- Research in educational psychology
- Psycho-educational intervention and guidance
- Teach and learn in contexts of formal and school education
- Learning strategies, teaching strategies and teacher training
- Literary culture, literacy and learning
- Psycho-educational care of people with special educational needs
- Settings for educational practices and learning in the information society/li
- Specific areas for pyscho-educational research and intervention