Official master's degree in Environmental Law at URV
Environmental LawURV - Universitat Rovira i Virgili. Màsters Oficials
- Credits: 120
Häufig gestellte Fragen
· Welche Ziele werden in diesem Kurs verfolgt?
The goal of the master's degree is to train students on the foundations of environmental law, legal protectin and in ecological audits. You will be able to analyse environmental issues and assess the different environmental policies. You will be educated on the foundations of environmental law, on government environmental intervention policies and on environmental economy. You will learn to manage environmental quality with reference to pollution, water, waste and energy. The master's degree will train you to perform environmental respect and quality audits for companies and governments and also to work as an advisor and expert on matters of the environment.
· An wen richtet sich dieser Kurs?
The master's degree in Environmental Law is designed for students with a university degree in law or social and legal sciences who want to train in research or in a professional speciality. The course lasts for two academic years, it is distance-learning and you can choose full-time or part-time.
European bachelor's degree or equivalent in law, political sciences, business management and administration, public administration and management, labour relations, business sciences or similar, or one that has been officially approved if it is from a university outside the European Higher Education Area.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Economy of energy
Responsibility for environmental damages
Environmental legal clinic
Environmental conflict management
- Foundations of Environmental Public Law
- International Environmental Law
- Legal System of Territorial Planning and Urban Law
- Environmental Management Intervention
- Introduction to the Environment
- European Union Environmental Law
- Comparative Environmental Law
- Environmental Economics
- Introduction to Sectorial Environmental Law
- Responsibility for Environmental Damages
- Introduction to Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Legal Clinic
- Environmental Quality Managment and Corporate Responsibility in the Company
- Water Law
- Pollution Law
- Energy Law
- Waste Law
- Environmental Tax
- Protection of the Environment
- Environmental Criminal Law
- Introduction to Environmental Technologies
- Management and Analysis of Environmental Conflict