Official master's degree in Physics for professionals and researchers
Advanced PhysicsUB - Universitat de Barcelona. Màsters Oficials
- Barcelona (Spanien)
- Credits: 60
Häufig gestellte Fragen
· Welche Ziele werden in diesem Kurs verfolgt?
The Master aims to complete the knowledge acquired on the university degree course and to apply it both to research and professional experience. The curriculum will use specialist training to teach you about the different areas of physics (assuming computational methods, experimental techniques, research methods, etc.)
· An wen richtet sich dieser Kurs?
This course is targeted at physics graduates who are especially interested in fundamental physics and in research. You will have quality learning material and teachers with extensive experience in the sector. Stay on emagister.com to find all of the information you need about this course and other similar ones.
European bachelor's degree in Physics or equivalent. Other degrees may be admitted if a solid scientific education in maths and physics is proven. B2 level of English.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Quantum theory of radiation
- 18 are mandatory.strong: Applied quantitative mechanics, extension of statistical physics, characterisation and spectroscopic techniques.
- 18 are for material to be chosen from the options proposed: physics of advanced devices and materials, matters of statistical physics and condensed matter, matters of theoretical physics and other subjects from other Masters that are taught in the Faculty of Physics.
- 24 belong to the Master's Thesis.