Oracle Database 11g: Data Guard AdministrationVentara AG
- An 2 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- "Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I" - "Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop II" Empfohlene Vorkenntnisse: - "Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g Grid Control Release 2"
In this course, students learn how to use Oracle Data Guard to help protect their Oracle database against planned and unplanned downtimes. They also learn how Data Guard standby databases can be used to support production functions such as reporting, querying, and testing, while in a standby role. The course includes Data Guard architecture, the configuration of physical and logical standby databases, and role transitions. Oracle Data Guard 11g features, including Oracle Active Data Guard and snapshot standby databases are outlined. In addition, management of a Data Guard configuration and troubleshooting are discussed.This is appropriate for a 10g audience too. There are few minor changes between 10g and 11g features.
This course counts towards the Hands-on course requirement for the Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certification. Only instructor-led inclass or instructor-led online formats of this course will meet the Certification Hands-on Requirement. Self Study CD-Rom and Knowledge Center courses DO NOT meet the Hands-on Requirement.
Learn To: - Use Data Guard to achieve a highly available Oracle database - Use Data Guard standby databases to support production functions such as reporting, querying, testing, and performing backups - Create and manage physical and logical standby databases
Technische Berater, Datenbankadministratoren
o Create a physical standby database o Evaluate benefits of using the Data Guard Broker o Monitoring the Data Guard Configuration o Configure fast-start failover o Identify the factors that affect planned and unplanned downtime
- Introduction to Oracle Data Guard
- Creating a Physical Standby Database by Using SQL and RMAN Commands
- Overview of the Data Guard Broker
- Using DGMGRL to Create a Data Guard Broker Configuration
- Creating a Physical Standby Database by Using Enterprise Manager Grid Control
- Monitoring a Data Guard Broker Configuration
- Managing Data Protection Modes
- Optimizing a Data Guard Configuration
- Using Flashback Database in a Data Guard Configuration
- Performing Role Transitions
- Enabling Fast-Start Failover
- Implementing Client Failover Procedures
- Creating and Managing a Snapshot Standby Database
- Using Oracle Active Data Guard
- Creating a Logical Standby Database
- Managing the Data Guard Configuration
- Backup and Recovery Considerations in an Oracle Data Guard Configuration
- Upgrading Databases in a Data Guard Configuration
- "Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I" - "Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop II"
- "Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g Grid Control Release 2"
Empfohlene weitere Ausbildung:- "Oracle Database 11g: RAC Administration"
- "Oracle Database 11g: Oracle Secure Backup - LVC NEW"
- "Oracle Database 11g: Implement Streams"