Oracle PL/SQL TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - (81 €)
- Online Campus
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 7.5 Hours (74 lessons)
• Instructor: Lewis Cunningham
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this training course by Lewis Cunningham on Oracle PL/SQL Programming, you will learn how to utilize the procedural language extension for SQL in the Oracle relational database. Lewis Cunningham is one of an elite group of Oracle ACE Directors, and a certified PL/SQL developer. With over 15 years experience modelling, developing and architecting Oracle databases, you are learning from one of the best in the industry.
Starting with the basic outline of what PL/SQL is, you will set the ground work for your knowledge expansion by learning about data types, flow control, errors, and more. You will explore strings, numbers, booleans, and arrays. From there, Lewis jumps into creating programs, using if statements, loops functions, how to handle exceptions, using packages, and even objects. This computer based training tutorial really is an in-depth look at programming with PL/SQL like no other out there!
By the conclusion of this video training tutorial, you will be fully versed in the use of the Oracle PL/SQL for getting the most out of your Oracle databases. Extensive working files are included so you can work alongside the author as he trains you in the use PL/SQL.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.Free Videos From This Course Strings Numbers Date And Time Booleans Lobs Nested Tables Hello World Loops - Part 1 Inserting In PL/SQL Constructors NDS - Part 1
What Is PL/SQL
An Overview Of PL/SQL
The Difference Between SQL And PL/SQL
Where To Access Oracle - Lesson 1
Where To Access Oracle - Lesson 2
Functions Procedures Packages
Variables Constants Parameters - Lesson 1
Variables Constants Parameters - Lesson 2
Data Types In Detail
Date And Time
Complex Data Structures
Arrays Of Records
SQL Developer - Lesson 1
SQL Developer - Lesson 2
A First Program
Create Assign Use Variables
Loops - Lesson 1
Loops - Lesson 2
Functions - Lesson 1
Functions - Lesson 2
Built in Functions
What Are Exceptions - Lesson 1
Suggestions For Exception Handling
User Defined Exceptions
SQL In PL/SQL
Inserting In PL/SQL
Updates And Deletes In PL/SQL
Selecting Data In PL/SQL
Cursor For Loops
Public And Private Globals - Lesson 1
Public And Private Globals - Lesson 2
Instead Of Triggers
DBMS SQL - Lesson 1
DBMS SQL - Lesson 2
DBMS SQL - Lesson 3
DBMS SQL - Lesson 4
NDS - Lesson 1
NDS - Lesson 2
About The Oracle PL/SQL Trainer
About The Oracle PL/SQL Tutor