Oracle WebLogic Server 11g: Administration EssentialsVentara AG
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 5 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Erforderliche Vorkenntnisse: * Basic TCP/IP networking knowledge of client/server concepts * Basic Linux commands and desktop navigation Empfohlene Vorkenntnisse: * Basic Java EE concepts and constructs including Servlet, JSP
This course trains Web administrators on techniques for installing and configuring Oracle WebLogic Server 11g. It also trains Web administrators to deploy Java EE applications to Oracle WebLogic Server 11g using the Administration Console and command-line and scripting tools such as WLST. Participants also learn to configure Oracle HTTP Server as the Web interface for Oracle WebLogic Server. Participants also learn to configure Oracle WebLogic Server cluster to support failover and load balancing for applications.
This course is aimed to provide an overview of the administrative tasks performed by a WebLogic Server administrator. At the end of the course, the participants will have gained knowledge at an associate level of competency. The follow up Oracle WebLogic Server 11g: Advanced Administration course provides a more in depth coverage of administration tasks.
- Describe the architecture of WebLogic Server including domains, servers and machines
- Install, configure and use WebLogic Server
- Perform routine Oracle WebLogic Server administration functions
- Set up a cluster of servers and distribute applications and resources to the cluster
- Configure Oracle HTTP Server as the Web-tier front end for Oracle WebLogic Server instances and clusters
- Deploy different types of Java EE applications to Oracle WebLogic Server
This course is an upgrade of Oracle WebLogic Server 10g R3: System Administration.