Organisational Development (OD) in Action: Improving Organisational Effectiveness.HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute
In Central London (Grossbritannien)
£ 4.000 - (4.486 €)
- Central london (Grossbritannien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Master Business Administration
Business and Management
Micro Organizational Development
- What is Organisational Development (OD)?
- OD and Organisational Effectiveness:
- Differing Perspectives of Organisational Development
- Organisational Climate;
- Organisational Culture
- Organisational Norms;
- Organisational Values,
- Organisational Power Structure;
- Worker Commitment;
- Structure Of Roles In Organisation;
- Inter-Group Collaboration;
- The combination of the authority based in roles with the authority based in knowledge
- and skills;
- The creation of an open system of communication –vertically, horizontally, diagonally;
- management development
- Micro organisational development
- The quality of working life (QWL)
- Aspects of quality of working life:
- Adequate, and fair compensation.
- Healthy and safe working conditions.
- Development and growth of human capacities
- Growth and security.
- Social integration of people
- Protection of total life space.
- Social relevance of work;
- Sensitivity Training
- Approach To Organisational Development
- Organisational Development Interventions
- Process Consultation
- Enhancing The Effectiveness Of Programmes
- Macro Organisational Development
- Determination of Success
- Salient Issues associated with Organisational Change
- Organisational Change as an Integral aspect of Organisational Development
- Influence and rational empirical change strategies and their role in ensuring worker
- The issue of latency in human resistance to change.
- The effect of leadership styles on organisational change process.
- Communication Effectiveness and its role in Organisational Development and Change
Organisational Development (OD) in Action: Improving Organisational Effectiveness - Leading to Diploma-postgraduate, Accumulating to Postgraduate Diploma, Progressing to Ma, Mba, Msc (london, Uk)