An orientation to open, flexible and distance learning - DEANZBlackboard
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
There are six modules in this course:
- Module one: Laying open, flexible and distance learning foundations.
- Module two: Key aspects of distance education.
- Module three: The effective OFDL educator.
- Module four: Successful OFDL learners.
- Module five: The OFDL community.
- Module six: ODFL futures.
Each module consists of various topics, each designed to take about an hour of your time. The hour will include time for any reflection or discussion post you are requested to make to maximise your learning.
This course has been assembled by leading OFDL pratitioners and theorists inolved with DEANZ, the New Zealand Association for Open, Flexible and Distance Learning. Development was jointly funded by DEANZ and Ako Aotearoa, the National Centre for Tertiary Teaching Excellence.
DEANZ Jennifer Thompson Mark Nichols Michael Campbell