IS Overview: Lifecycle of Information Integration with Information ServerIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Basic knowledge of the Windows operating system and some familiarity with database access techniques.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course presents an overview of how the various products in the Information Server V8.7 work together to implement a data integration project. A simple scenario is used to illustrate the project. It starts with a project blueprint built using Blueprint Director. FastTrack is used create mapping specifications for the ETL jobs used to load the data into the target tables. DataStage is used to build the ETL jobs. Metadata Workbench is used to view all the created information assets, and to create data lineage reports that outline the flow of data from sources to targets. Information Services Director is used to create web services for DataStage service providers that deliver requested data to users.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Information Analysis – Data Integration Architect
- Create a blueprint using Blueprint Director
- Link information assets to elements in the blueprint
- Create a mapping specification using FastTrack
- Generate a DataStage parallel job from a FastTrack mapping specification
- Edit a DataStage parallel job
- Explore information assets using Metadata Workbench
- Create data lineage reports using Metadata Workbench
- Create a web service to deliver information to users using Information Services Director
- Create a DataStage job that can be used as a service provider for a web service created in Information Services Director