Pediatric Advanced Life SupportUdemy
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Basic life support
Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will prepare you to respond to life-threatening emergencies in the pediatric population with advanced interventions. This PALS course is based on the latest guidelines which focus on doing several tasks simultaneously with a group process that enables efficiency and minimization of error.
This course will teach participants how to perform advanced emergency interventions as well as review foundation theories including Basic Life Support, Anatomy and Physiology of the Heart, the Resuscitation Team, a Systematic Approach, Life-Threatening Issues, Medical Devices, Bradycardia, Tachycardia, and much more.
The course package includes:
- PALS Self-Assessments and Review Questions
- Numerous PALS Lectures and Video PresentationsWhat are the requirements?
- Current basic life support certification helpful (required for certification)
- Experience providing advanced life support, such as ACLS helpful but not required
- Experience caring for a pediatric population helpful but not required
- No special equipment or materials required
- Over 25 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- At the completion of this course, students will be prepared to take the certification examination for Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
- Learn the theories and techniques required to respond to life threatening emergencies in the pediatric population
- Understand the AHA guideline derived algorithms
- Be familiar with advanced lifesaving interventions such as advanced airway management, medications, and therapies
- Healthcare Professionals
- Medical Students
- Nursing and Allied Health Students
- Emergency Responders
- Caregivers in pediatric settings, especially critical care