Planning Low-Energy and Passive House Standards including RenewablesRenewables Academy AG Renac
Preis auf Anfrage
Get a head-start in innovative energy-efficient building design.
Planning highly energy-efficient buildings – potentially including renewable energies – is a complex task and requires knowledge in a broad range of technical issues. This course aims to cut through the complexity and provide participants with a practically-oriented approach to planning buildings. Using real-life case studies and the models and equipment in RENAC’s Training Center, you will be introduced to building physics and how to calculate building energy demand. You will learn about design principles for energy-efficient construction and how to dimension heating and air conditioning systems. Here, renewable energies will play an important role. We will look in detail at planning strategies for new buildings and renovation projects. An economic assessment of the various technical approaches completes the course.
- Introduction to low-energy and passive house standards
- Building physics and room climate
- Aestheti c design opportunities with low-energy and passive houses
- Calculation of a building’s energy demand
- Construction principles to avoid energy losses: walls and insulation , windows, air tightness
avoiding heat bridges
- Inspection of demonstration model buildings
- Dimensioning ventilation systems: components and layout
- Dimensioning and integrating heating and hot water generation
systems with focus on renewable energies
- Integration of renewable energy technologies
- Investment costs and economic efficiency
- Case studies
Our tailor-made courses are matched precisely to your training requirements. Depending on your priorities, the courses may have a technical, managerial, economic or strategic focus. Training can be adjusted in duration and depth and our courses can be organized for groups of various sizes, different levels of know-how and to cover various technologies. You determine when and where the training will take place – in RENAC’s Training Center or at your premises worldwide.