Postgraduate in coolhunting. Design and Global TrendsELISAVA Escuela Superior de Diseño e Ingeniería de Barcelona
In Barcelona (Spanien)
£ 5.350 - (6.346 €)
- Barcelona (Spanien)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Design of window displays
INTRODUCTION AND CONTEXT
- This module welcomes students to the trends world, to its terminology and to the concepts driving the sector.
- This module helps people with no experience in this field to develop skills, and also serves as a refresher course for those who have been involved in research projects. Includes ethnography, visual anthropology, sociology, market research, net-hunting and other strategic research areas.
- Presents cases and initiatives from professionals who have to deal with trends in various industries and pop culture.
- On-site work in various cities in order to develop perception and research abilities.
- They help students to learn the relationships between trends and business from the point of view of clients and companies. Promotes the dialogue between the researcher and the client.
- Allows students to connect research skills with collaborative and innovative thought philosophies.
- Tutored by the programme teaching staff and the companies associated with MIDI.