Powerful and Effective Communication – Communicating at ease and with complete confidenceAkademie für Führungskräfte der Wirtschaft GmbH
- An 3 Standorten
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Handling conflict situations on the phone
Communicating effectively is critical. Without effective communication, every interpersonal relationship, every goal and every strategy is at risk. When communicating internationally, the risk of misunderstandings is even higher due to a lack of understanding of cultural communication styles and sensitivities that can lead to a breakdown in business relationships.
In this seminar, you will learn how to develop professional competence in international communication. The seminar will also give you the skills to overcome challenges in intercultural communication and make a good impression in every situation. You will be provided with a skills set for small talk, meetings, international telephoning, diplomacy and persuasion. At the end of the seminar, you will be quicker at repartee, feel more confident in various communication settings and be ready to communicate effectively, even in a language that might not be the mother tongue of you or your conversation partner.
- You gain security for communicating in intercultural settings.
- You communicate confidently in various situations.
- You develop a personal toolbox to be applied in different communication situations.
- Challenges in international communication
- Typical sources of communication misunderstandings
- Small talk: considering the dos and don’ts as well as the cultural aspects
- Key techniques to keep a conversation going
- Dos and don’ts when conversing over the telephone or other remote media
- Handling conflict situations on the phone
- Influencing without authority
- Key techniques for asking questions, use of diplomatic language, persuasion skills
Group and individual work, trainer input, and delegate case studies.